Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Final Concept

My final concept is taking some of the major media markets as categories of my work. There are "formats" in radio which describe what kind of station they are, such as country, top 40, CHR, news, sports.. and using these to describe my work.

I'm using L.A in California for my CHR/Top 40 work.
Philadelphia in PA for my rock work.
Raleigh North Carolina for country.
Chicago, IL for any videos of my show I decide to put up.
New York City for my air-checks

Then I'm using Trenton, NJ for my bio, resume, and demo reel cause it's my hometown.

What I want to do is when you click on the state, a box drops down where you see the list of work, and you can click on what you want to hear or see.

The colors I want to use are blues, and neutral browns to tone them down and make the blues pop (maybe add some green I don't know yet).

I'm not sure what fonts I want to use, maybe a handwritten font but again not sure yet.

I don't want the lines on the page to be strong, kind of curvy but not too extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment