Thursday, March 5, 2009

My must have elements

The elements that I need are my contact info, resume (which would take care of my experience portion).

I'm considering doing a biography portion because I should sell "myself" in this portfolio and what I'm about so maybe doing a voice-over for the biography wouldn't be such a bad idea after all..

The other things I would want is my demo reel on the first page. I would also want ways to access full pieces of work. The full pieces of work will tie into the concept I have on the other post in this blog, where a couple full pieces of work will be attached to each city.

I want to definitely have air-checks (telescoped versions of radio shows for DJ's) in case that would be of importance. You never know if you could go from v/o to DJ.

Maybe it would be kind of cool to do a video of a show that me and my friend Tyann do on Viking 89 just so people can see what goes into a show. (I can edit video on premiere so I would do it myself =] )

No comments:

Post a Comment